Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Game on

I remember telling some of my friends that ever since I played oblivion and fable back to back(Two of the most highly rated RPGs this generation), I was able to remember maps, routes etc better. Back to the time when I was playing Pro Evolution soccer overtime, I remember thinking of controlling my teammates on the soccer field too. So, even though a satire, I feel what's being said in here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is weird, I know it's completly irrational, but I'm totally averse to big, industrial settings now. Anything that looks rusted out or rickety, it freaks me out. Whenever I walk into dark rooms, I instinctively reach for my flashlight and my gun, then I realize I don't actually carry either," said McEwen. "I was walking through a supermarket a few days after my HL2 marathon and I saw a bunch of first-aid kits on the floor. Someone had knocked them over by accident I guess. My first reaction though was 'oh shit! A bunch of medikits. Something fucking tough must be coming up soon!'It really scared me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best was saved for the last though

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After reading the public report on FPSS, Thompson spoke out.

"FPSS proves that video games are responsible for all murders ever. In history."

When informed that First Person Shooters have only existed for the last 15-20 years, Thompson screamed that we were lying homosexuals, then sued us for criminal harrasment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Game

Once I had a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean
I mean the game called 'go insane'
Now you should try this little game
Just close your eyes forget your name
Forget the world, forget the people
And we'll erect a different steeple
This little game is fun to do
Just close your eyes, no way to lose
And I'm right there, I'm going too
Release control, we're breaking through
-The Doors

No comments: